There can be a shame that comes with finding a bed bug in your house, or finding a cockroach in your basement. I’m here to tell you that you’re not the only one. And the problem is most likely not from you. Unfortunately during the cold weather months, rodents and pests, find ways to seek harbor in warmth and near food. Most of the time they do this in areas where people are living and working. You just happen to be an unsuspecting victim of a rodent or pest being closest to your home when they decided to head inside. So it’s OK to have rodents and pests, but it’s also important to know when to call in the experts. Most pest and rodent problems are known to get out of hand.
How to Know When to Call in a Professional
- If you have tried at home methods – and you see what is happening in the picture above. This means the rodents or pests have found a method to your madness and will ultimately win against it.
- If your home has children or pets – and they are being affected by the infestation.
- If you do not have the time to try at home methods – pest control experts can do the work while you are away (interior treatments) or at home relaxing (exterior treatments).
- Certain pests are not increase the risk of allergic reactions, sickness, or just anxiety. Important to know they can multiply quickly, increasing the odds described in the previous sentence.
- You want long-term results. This one is important. Pest Control professionals have the equipment and products necessary to control AND eliminate the problem.
If the pest control company is reputable, affordable, and it feels right to you then definitely give them a call.
Most give free estimates and evaluations.
Inspections can be scheduled right over the phone or by email.
Please like us on Facebook!
Email us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or Call 781-871-6477 to book an appointment.