Bed Bug Dog Inspections!
Bed Bug Dog Inspections
Bedbugs are spreading more rapidly than ever in this country. Our bedbug detection canines provide customized inspections at your home or facility to rule out the presence of a bedbug infestation.
- An inspection performed by a pest control technician has an accuracy rate of 30%.
- An inspection performed by a certified bedbug detection canine has an accuracy rate of 97%
- A trained bedbug dog is the only reliable method to detect an infestation.
- A detection dog can sense bedbugs in all stages from eggs to adults.
- A detection dog can search a typical hotel room in less than Two minutes.
- Bed Bugs like to hide in places you cannot detect with the human eye, such as electrical outlets, books, shelving, headboards/ footboards, mattresses, and other various places including electrical devices.
- Studies show a bed bug detection dog can find the presence of a single bedbug in a room.
When you first suspect that you have a bedbug problem you need confirmation fast. Ignoring bed Bugs could result in Itching, nausea, Skin infections, and allergic reactions. A bed bug detection Dog is the Quickest and most reliable way to catch an infestation.
Breed of Dog:
Here at Eco Systems we have chosen to use the breed of Beagles because they have an incredibly keen sense of smell. Beagles have been proven to have one of the most accurate noses in scent detection. Our bed bug detection dog has been certified through Iron Heat, which trains and certifies dogs not only in Bed Bug Detection but in Narcotics, explosives, arson, and cadaver detection. Our Dog is tested and Re-certified Annually.
By hiring a bedbug detection canine, you can get the most accurate diagnosis for a serious issue. Once the bed bug detection canine determines there is a bedbug infestation we have two options for treatment: Thermal Remediation (Heat Treatment) or Conventional Chemical Treatment
We provide bedbug detection services for: